Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MyBakersBox Teaser


What kind of a person would I be if I didn't share a sneak peak of My Bakers Box?? The awesome staff at My Bakers Box sent this box for me to review, and to share with all of you my thoughts and photos. I'm on the fence of whether or not I want to review it completely right now, or wait until I've ventured into my kitchen to whip up as much as I can with everything in their box, including a recipe for favorite sugar cookies. So I decided to at least pop in and give you a sneak peak of their April box.



My Bakers Box is a new monthly subscription box for $25.00/month, that automatically renews itself, and delivers carefully curated baking items shipped on the 1st of each month. With my careful nagging I take credit for them now shipping to Canada (even if it has nothing to do with me, its my blog, I'll pretend if I want to, don't throw me off my unicorn). With shipping, the box comes out to $35.00/month and includes tracking. You do get a discount for subscribing for their three or 6 month options on the price of the box, so that's always a bonus.

Everything from their website, Facebook page right down to their customer service is notable. They're adorably friendly, and shipping was super fast. I was given my tracking number on the 17th, and it arrived today, the 25th. Considering this box comes from California, I was really impressed.

If you haven't already checked them out, go hit "Like" on their Fb page and say Hi, tell them Lola sent you, and check back here soon for the final results from all of this box's Easter goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment