Monday, March 03, 2014

Monday Mani!

New feature, the Monday Mani!

I am completely obsessed with changing my nail polish. It's VERY hard for me not to change it daily, but I've disciplined myself to start featuring my Monday mani here. I thought it would be fun, since sometimes I'm very boring, and sometimes I'm a little silly.

This week, I've gone with silly! This manicure is dedicated to and inspired by my friend Krista over at  Wicked Lotus Photography. She's pretty awesomesauce and I think you should check out her work, after of course, you oooh and aww over mine.


I just received Julep's Something Blue the other day and I've really been looking forward to it. The color I am sure was designed to be a go-to color for bride's to be considering the name, but for me the meaning behind it was something different. My mom is a lover of all aquas and blues and so when I saw this, I had to have it. Its a really nice and bright creamy color and would look absolutely smashing on a bride's pedicure for a splash of color peeking out from under her dress as she walks down the aisle focused on trying to make it to the altar without crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment