Thursday, March 20, 2014

Little Life Box Review

Hi! I am a guest blogger for Lola here to give my review of Little Life Box. This was my first box so I wasn't too sure what to expect. First off, the price of this box is $19.99 plus $3.00 shipping per month or you can get it for a little bit less if you pay for more months at a time. This is the box that I received....




and underneath the pretty wrapping....



This items I received are as follows:

EcoTools EcoPouf Mini Bath Sponge
Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Face Masque
Orange Naturals D3 Drops
Q Energy Drink
Lotus Aroma Bath & Shower Gel
Land Art ChlOralfa Breath Freshener
Vanilla Raw Vegan Protein by SunWarrior
Coconut Macadamia Protein Bliss by Bounce Foods
3 Teas Jasmine with Flowers Green
Enerex Greens Gluen-Free Mixed Berries
Free for All Kitchen Gluten Free Crackers
Teechino Organic Herbal Coffee

I have to say that I am very pleased with this box! Lots of goodies! I can't wait to get my next box in April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment