Monday, March 24, 2014

Lola & Zeus & Bugsy's Box

This morning after Zeus chased the taxi driving package delivery man off our property we were able to open up our first Bugsy's Box for the fur babies. Yes, because dogs deserve their own sub boxes too!!!

Bugsy's Box is a monthly subscription box based in the U.S. for $19 per month. You have the option of monthly, 3-month or yearly subscriptions. The bonus part about Bugsy's box in comparison to other boxes is that shipping is absolutely FREE. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I covet the word FREE. 

 
The first thing you see when you open the box is a comprehensive product sheet with a welcome message. I thought that was so cute and really appreciated being able to know about the products they've curated for the March box. They also hold a monthly Instagram Contest and Facebook Contest, all you have to do is upload a photo of your pet with their box and voila. 


I wasn't able to snap a photo of the box before Zeus HAD to stick his fat head into the box to see what's up. He immediately claimed the Water Bottle Farm Buddy Toy and ran off with it.


The blur you see is actually him wagging his tail so fast his whole body was wagging. He is definitely a happy puppy this morning.  I know you must be thinking, "Puppy?" but yes, Zeus is a 6.5 month old Cane Corso. He is gigantic. Like a baby moose. I'm really excited about this toy because of the fact that the main content is a water bottle. Since we drink all our water from water bottles, this helps me feel a little less guilty about all the carbon footprints we leave by using these.


Once Zeus took off with the farm buddy, it was Lola's turn to sniff around. Naturally she found the Grill-icious Chicken treats.


Don't mind Lola's eyebrows, she forgot to wash her face after this weekend's selfie photoshoot. Lola is our 3yr old Chihuahua rescued from the pound. She LOVES the Grill-icious Chicken Treats.


These chicken treats are 100% all-natural chicken treats. They are soy, wheat, gluten, corn, and grain free with no additives or preservatives.

Zeus approves of them too ;)


After letting the pups sniff around the box, I continued un-boxing and taking a look at what was inside. I found a small bottle which caught my eye, and wondered what it was. Turns out it was PetzLife Oral Care Spray. What a God send. It is to help remove plaque and tartar from dogs mouths and help their breath smell scrumptious. Lola definitely needs this because she has breath that could make an Ogre tear up.


I pulled out the last two items in the box and after reading the ingredients I've decided that they are almost good enough for me to try them personally. But I wont. No really, don't worry. I promise I won't eat my dogs treats. 


Bare Bites Liver Treats (Ok maybe I wont try these afterall) are 100% natural beef liver jerky. No chemicals, no additives, no preservatives just plain ol' liver. A dog's favorite treat.

Last but not least, Vermont made Wagatha's Treats (These, could be consumed by a human, no joke.)
Organic dog biscuits using human grade certified organic ingredients. Ingredients include white cheddar cheese, rosemary oil, whole oat flour and much more. The flavor of these is Tuscan Pizza. Tell me you're not curious to know what these taste like!!??!! 

So what's my first impression of Bugsy's box? Well, aside from the fact that having two dogs and only 1 toy in the box this month (no big deal really) I think this box is absolutely amazing. I initially was only going to subscribe for one month to see what all the hype was about but now that I know, I've decided my fur-babies are worth it. Did I mention FREE SHIPPING?

**Don't forget to sign up for their e-mail updates and cash in on their current $10 off promo!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment