Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - What's in the March Box?

I don't know but I stumbled upon this preview, and now I'm even more excited to receive and review this month's BeautyBox5 box!!


I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am to get this in my box. BellaPierre is a UK company that makes fantastic makeup. BP Makeup Base is awesome as a concealer for blemishes and impurities that are more difficult to cover with makeup, which for me, is awesome because I suffer from rosacea. So having a nice matte porcelain face is nearly impossible without a base. Their website mentions that this specific product is designed to turn shimmer products into a matte finish. It's also Paraben free, so that's a bonus. It retails for£12.99 on their website. Did I mention how excited I am?? Not only are we getting this product in our boxes but we're getting this in the FULL SIZE. Squeeeee!!! So if you do the math, and convert, at $19.00 for this jar, we're basically getting everything else in our box FREE, plus a discount on this one. Are you subscribed yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment