Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Mani - Julep's Spring Colors

With Julep's Spring Collection out, I was excited for this week's manicure. It was REALLY hard to pick which colors and what design I wanted, because I really did love all of the colors I received in my It Girl box this month. I settled with Margaret and Princess Grace. Two adorable creme colors. Princess Grace is a Papaya color that just pops right out at you, and Margaret, which I used for my tips, is a rich Periwinkle. I think they match up really nicely together, Julep definitely got them right when they decided to put them together in the same box. I used a glitter strip on three fingers, not because I wanted glitter, but merely because I found my freehand edging to be shoddy.



 Lizanne was also in my box, but I am not really a fan of it right now, I'm sure it will grow on me. Lizanne is a sea green shimmer. I'm not sure why but lately I've been loving cremes. Maybe I'm over the whole glitter polish craze. I know, Sacrilege!! Shimmers and Glitters and Holographics are so popular right now, and I myself have a fair collection.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with my mani, and these colors are so nice, they barely even need a top coat. I added one though, just because I'm on the computer all the time. I needed that extra cushion to make sure my mani lasts until next week's surprise ;) I'm hoping my Boho Glam box arrives because there are more cute spring colors in that box that I'd like to use.

Stay beautiful xox

No comments:

Post a Comment