Thursday, February 20, 2014

Toothbrush Subscriptions

I subscribed only Saturday to www.toothbrushsubscriptions.com and to my surprise, it arrived today. Considering the wait time on a lot of other sub boxes, I was tickled pink to see this in my mailbox this morning.

When you arrive on their site, you can chose your preferred toothbrush (or as in my case, toothbrushes) as well as the frequency at which you'd like them delivered. I chose the Luxury Toothbrush ($3.00 ea.) for myself and my husband in different colors (because who wants to mistakenly brush with someone else's? Yuk.) and the Junior Toothbrush (2.00 ea) for my 9 yr old. We'll be receiving these awesome little bad boys every three months. All of their toothbrushes are approve by the American Dental Association, so that makes me feel great, and not like a cheap-ass mom trying to save a buck by buying toothbrushes online.

The quality of these toothbrushes surprised me really. Nice thick handles, soft bristles, cute colors. They'll do my family's teeth just fine. For $8.00 every three months for my choices, I highly recommend giving this sub a try. They ship to Canada and the U.S., and they offer free shipping to both. No seriously. Their invoice literally reads "Free Shipping, No choice, Sorry!". I love it. Now get out there and buy your pearly whites a subscription to this great service. You'll thank me later. If you remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment