Friday, February 21, 2014

Picture Polish Snag

Husband: "What did you do today honey?"
Me: "Housework" "Stalked Llarowe.com, waited in line to get into the store and then stalked the new releases of Picture Polish's collection so I could snag a totally awesome polish!"

Yeah, that's right. I'm one of "the crazies". I was after all taught by the best of the business of polish stalking. No seriously, these girls are awesome. 

So after an hour of waiting, refreshing, stalking, cussing, smoking, refreshing, cussing some more, I was able to snag this beautiful specimen of perfection: 



Meet "Wowza mind blowing Aurora" by Picture Polish. She's beautiful, she's exciting, and she's MINE! ( In 2-3wks depending on shipping and our *awesome* mail system ) I literally feel like I've just adopted a new child. I deserve my own TLC show. "Here comes Lola and Aurora". Has a nice ring to it no? 

Anyways, Aurora is part of their Limited Edition set of polishes, and you can see the whole collection right here, cause I'm awesome like that. 


Aren't they lovely?


No comments:

Post a Comment