Thursday, February 27, 2014

The MANPACK.

Do you ever get the feeling that your mailman/woman is hoarding your mail somewhere and purposely delivering it bit by bit? The past month I've noticed something with my mail lady: I get mail on Tuesdays and Thursdays. THAT.IS.IT. But honestly, how could anyone possibly prove that and be taken seriously? She already thinks I'm crazy.

Today my awesome husband received his awesome package from Manpacks.com. Manpacks is a manly box that ships every 3 months (or ANY TIME if you hit their "Ship Now" button, as often as you like), whereby you can pick and choose exactly what goes in your box each month. I have to say, being a woman, I was kind of jealous that this type of box exists for men, because we don't have one really for women. But NEVER FEAR! The awesome guys over at Manpacks whispered to me that there WOULD be a similar "sister" company launching in the near future! Anyways, back to business. Lets start off with my first impression of their website. Totally simple, totally to the point, and their Dashboard is awesome and comprehensive. No man could possibly get lost navigating their page. Need socks? They've got em. Need skivvies? They've got em. Got sweaty balls? They've got a product for that too. I shit you not. They're awesome. When I first picked out my Hubs' manpack and placed the order, I immediately got an e-mail from them to make sure everything went smoothly. I was tickled pink at the personal service I received, even though the bulk of it wasn't exactly for me. A couple of days later I had questions about my purchasing choices, so I clicked onto their Online help, and there popped up Ken. Super friendly, helpful, to the point. Score one for Ken. Score one for manpacks.

Ok so enough stroking the goat, lets get down to business. "What did you order Lola??" Well allow me to share!


Voila. Now everyone knows my husband is currently walking around with the freshest balls in town. There's no shame in it. Don't tell me as women we've never swiped deodorant between the girls to avoid summer sweat. That's what I thought. 

So the Fresh Balls retails with manpacks for $14.00. They describe it as " Scientifically designed to keep your junk as fresh as a lily". It really does smell "fresh". In the bottle. Dont. Even. Go. There. Its a natural product with no aluminum, no talc and no parabens. It contains oatmeal (anti-irritant) and tea-tree oil (kills bacteria). At first I didn't even want to tell my husband I picked this out. I thought it would be funny for him to receive the pack and discover it as he opened it. But I couldn't resist. I'm not going to lie, telling him I picked out a product to keep his balls from sweating was about as awkward as discussing light bladder leakage. He was iffy at first, but as the days went on he actually got excited to receive his bottle O'fresh. 

I picked out the rest of the items (all two others) based on the fact that my husband likes to keep his socks and boxers until they're see-through, full of holes, and basically dangling off of him. But don't tell him I said that. Manpacks offers a wide variety of man socks, I chose the hubster's usual sporty black sock. The ones offered by manpacks are the performance no show's by Champion at $3.00 per pair, which is a pretty kick ass price for man socks. They're soft, they're stretchy, they're socks. And I can't wait to hijack a pair. Manpacks also has a plethora of choices of man gaunch. Again, I went with the usual Hanes Comfort Soft Boxer Briefs at $5.00. Soft, Junk supporting, washable, wearable, great price.

They even sent along a piece of Ginseng candy, just to make the opening of the package that much sweeter. When you first subscribe you get great deals, a discount code for $4.00 off, and if you order over $30.00 your shipping is free. This is a U.S. company but they ship to Canada, and honor the free ship over $30. We received our manpack within 10 days. They predicted 2-3wks, so it was awesome to be surprised by an early arrival. All in all, I was super impressed with the service I received placing my first order, and my hubs was super excited about his loot. I've made some changes for his next manpack that I plan on activating the "ship now" option on in March, and I cannot wait to share with you everything I picked!



No comments:

Post a Comment